Associate ProfessorAnetta Zioła-Frankowska
- 2002 - Master of Chemistry, specialization - environmental chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań
- 2004 - Postgraduate studies in "Environmental and Food Pollution Analysis", Faculty of Chemistry, Gdańsk University of Technology
- 2008 - Doctor of chemical sciences in the Discipline of Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań. The title of the doctoral dissertation: "Aluminum determination in environmental samples in aspect of fractionation and speciation analysis".
- 2017- Habilitated doctor of chemical sciences in the Discipline of Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań. Title of the habilitation dissertation: "Application of chemical analytics in biological and environmental research".
Scopus Author Identifier: 25958851900
- Member of the Group of Fundamental Problems of Analytical Techniques of the Committee of Analytical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences in the 2020-2023 term
- Didactic Project Coordinator (Project Manager) “Odkrywcza ChemiaPoznaj, Sprawdź, Wykorzystaj” POWR.03.01.00-00-T074 / 18 from 2019-2021
- Member of the Scientific Council of Chemical Sciences Discipline - Faculty of Chemistry, Adam Mickiewicz University
- NCBiR expert in the Smart Growth Program (POIR) since 2017
- Dean's Plenipotentiary for Faculty Promotion; Faculty of Chemistry, AMU; Promotion of the Faculty of Chemistry (2013-2018)
- Member of the Scientific Council (in the field of analytical chemistry) of the "Laboratorium-Przegląd Ogólnopolski" journal, bimonthly, indexed in the database of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, since 2016
- Member of the Scientific Network (Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań and the Karol Marcinkowski Medical University in Poznań) Research on the composition of elements in tissues in the human population since 2015
- Coordinator of the Poznań Festival of Science and Art at the Faculty of Chemistry, Adam Mickiewicz University, implemented by the College of Rectors of the City of Poznań from 2013-2018.
- Coordinator of the Scientists' Night at the Faculty of Chemistry, AMU, implemented by the College of Rectors of the City of Poznań from 2013-2018.
- Project coordinator at the Faculty of Chemistry, AMU European Researchers' Night, H2020 - MSCA-NIGHT-2016. HORIZON 2020. Work Program 2016-2019 Marie Skłodowska-Curie. H2020-EU.1.3.5 (2016-2019) No. H2020-EU.1.3.5 (2016-2019).
- Coordinator of the Open Days at the Faculty of Chemistry, AMU and the AMU Candidate's Day - from 2014-2018.
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań Rector's Awards- 2019, 2018; 2017 (for publications)
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań Rector's Awards – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 (for organisation)
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań Rector's Awards – 2014 (for teaching)
- Scholarship - POSTDOC - UAM: A unique graduate = Opportunities. Growth potential of teaching University. Adam Mickiewicz University in innovation through English language education, interdisciplinary, e-learning, investment in human resources. " POKL.04.01.01-00-019/10, co-financed by the European Union Polish Chemical Society Medal for organizing 59 PCS conference – 2016
- Scholarship of the Faculty of Chemistry of the Adam Mickiewicz University for the best scientific results:2006-2007; 2007-2008; 2008- 2009
- Analytical chemistry - the use of new tools in chemical analysis such as ICP-OES, ICP-MS, HPLC, LC-MS /MS, EDX and in the systems of hyphenated techniques LC-ICP-MS for the purpose of developing new methods and possibilities in the field of chemical analysis, food analytics or speciation analytics and biomedical analytics.
- Analysis of macro and micronutrients and toxic metals in the tissues of the musculoskeletal system based on easily accessible tissues (hair, nail plate, blood, urine) and in tissues unavailable for screening, such as bone, ligament, intervertebral disc and cartilage tissue using chromatographic methods and spectrometric.
- Application of new analytical methodologies in food analysis for the purposes resulting from legal regulations as well as for the purposes of basic research.
- Zioła-Frankowska A., Karaś K., Mikołajczak K., Kurzyca I., Kowalski A., Frankowski M. (2021), Identification of metal(loid)s compounds in fresh and pre-baked bread with evaluation of risk health assessment. Journal of Cereal Science Volume 97,103164
- Karaś, K., Zioła-Frankowska, A., Bartoszewicz, M., Krzyśko, G., Frankowski, M. (2020) Investigation of chocolate types on the content of selected metals and non-metals determined by ICP-OES analytical technique. Food Additives and Contaminants: Part A Chemistry, Analysis, Control, Exposure and Risk Assessment
- Karaś, K., Zioła-Frankowska, A., Frankowski, M. (2020) Chemical speciation of aluminum in wine by LC–ICP–MS. Molecules, 25(5), 1069
- Zioła-Frankowska A., Frankowski M. (2018) Speciation analysis of aluminium in plant parts of Bendula pendula and in soil. Journal of Environmental Sciences. 65, 153-161
- Dąbrowski M.,Zioła-Frankowska A., Kubaszewski Ł.,Rogala P., Frankowski M. (2018) The content of the structural elements in the femoral bone in patients who underwent total hip replacement. Osteoporosis International 29 :S 49–S 1, 565
- Zioła-Frankowska A., Dąbrowski M., Kubaszewski Ł., Frankowski M. (2017) Interrelationship between silicon, aluminium and elements associated with tissue metabolism and degenerative processes in degenerated human intervertebral disc tissue. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 24 (24), 19777-19784
- Zioła-Frankowska, A., Frankowski, M.(2016) Determination of Metals and Metalloids in Wine Using Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry and Mini-torch. Journal Food Analytical Methods.
- Zioła-Frankowska, A., Dąbrowski, M., Kubaszewski, Ł., Rogala, P., Frankowski, M. (2015) Factors affecting the aluminium content of human femoral head and neck. Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry 152, 167-173
- Zioła-Frankowska, A., Kubaszewski, Ł., Dąbrowski, M., Kowalski A., Rogala P., Strzyżewski W., Łabędź W., Uklejewski R. Novotny K., Kanicky V., Frankowski M.(2015) The content of the 14 metals in cancellous and cortical bone of the hip joint affected by osteoarthritis. BioMed Research International Article ID 815648
- Zioła-Frankowska, A., Frankowski, M., Siepak, J.(2009) Development of a new analytical method for online simultaneous qualitative determination of aluminium (free aluminium ion, aluminium-fluoride complexes) by HPLC-FAAS. Talanta. 78 623-630.