Associate ProfessorAgnieszka Feliczak-Guzik
- 2002-2005 B.Sc. degree course in chemistry, major: chemical synthesis and analysis,
at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań
- 2005-2007 M.Sc. degree course in applied chemistry at Adam Mickiewicz University (AUM) in Poznań (26.06.2007 – M.Sc. thesis defense - „Synthesis of mesoporous MSU – X type materials with the use of non-ionic akylpolyoxyethylene surfactants”); thesis supervisor: Professor Izabela Nowak
- 2007-2008 M.Sc. degree course in cosmetic chemistry at Adam Mickiewicz University
in Poznań (02.06.2008 M.Sc. thesis defense - „Oxidation of terpenes on mesoporous (Nb)MSU-X type materials); thesis supervisor: Professor Izabela Nowak
- 2008-2011 Ph.D studies at the Faculty of Chemistry in Poznań (01.06.2011) M.Sc. thesis defense - „Application of mesoporous molecular sieves in synthesis of chemicals from renewable resources”); thesis supervisor Professor Izabela Nowak
- 2019 DSc "Chemically modified nanomaterials, with particular emphasis on ions of Nb, Ru, Sn, Pd, Pt metals, used for catalytic and pharmaceutical purposes", Adam Mickiewicz University
- Projects - Department of Chemistry - assistant professor
- Department of Applied Chemistry - university professor
- Scientific Council of Chemical Sciences discipline - member
- Second Degree Studies, specialization Cosmetic Chemistry - tutor
- synthesis, modification and characterization of new porous materials, in particular hierarchical zeolites
- catalytic/photocatalytic reactions using heterogeneous materials
- A. Feliczak-Guzik, Hierarchical zeolites: Synthesis and catalytic properties, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 259, 2018, 33-45.
- A. Feliczak-Guzik, M. Sprynskyy, I. Nowak, M. Jaroniec, B. Buszewski, Application of novel hierarchical niobium containing zeolites for synthesis of alkyl lactate and lactic acid, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 516, 2018, 379–383.
- A. Feliczak-Guzik, M. Sprynskyy, I. Nowak, B. Buszewski, Isomerization of dihydroxyacetone to lactic acid and alkyl lactates over hierarchical zeolites containing tin, Catalysts 8, 2018, 31-43.
- A.Wawrzyńczak, I. Nowak, A. Feliczak-Guzik, Toward exploiting the behavior of niobium-containing mesoporous silicates vs. polyoxometalates in catalysis, Frontiers in Chemistry, 6:560, 2018.
- A. Feliczak-Guzik, P. Szczyglewska, I. Nowak, The effect of metal (Nb, Ru, Pd, Pt) supported on SBA-16 on the hydrodeoxygenation reaction of phenol, Catalysis Today, 325, 2019, 61-67.
- A. Feliczak-Guzik, P. Szczyglewska, M. Jaroniec, I. Nowak, Ruthenium-containing SBA-12 catalysts for anisole hydrodeoxygenation, Catalysis Today, 354, 2020, 67-76.
- P. Szczyglewska, A. Feliczak-Guzik, I. Nowak, A support effect on the hydrodeoxygenation reaction of anisole by ruthenium catalysts, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 293, 2020, 109771.